Last updated: June 4, 2020
We only collect information from you when you purchase SeekFast. Personally identifiable information may include:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may use your personal data only for the following purposes:
- To process your purchase and send you License keys that you purchased
- To manage your support requests regarding your usage of the application.
Information collected while using the application
While using SeekFast we do not collect any information.
Retention of your personal data
Disclosure of your personal data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data.
Security of your personal data
We implement a variety of security measures (like database encryption and SSL) to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Your rights under the GDPR
We respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you can exercise your rights.
- Request access to your personal data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on you. Whenever made possible, contact us to update or request deletion of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data. you have the right to ask us to delete or remove personal data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
- Withdraw your consent. you have the right to withdraw your consent on using your personal data.
Exercising of your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, We will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
We do not collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us.